By Rebecca Steed
This book is a children's book. Probably set for Middle School age students. I picked this book off the Newberry Award winners list. Set in the late 70s a girl is telling us a story about events in her life, and a discussion of time travel. This wasn't one of my favorite books. The story is based around the premises of the 20,000 dollar pyramid. So each chapter is a a category. Interesting.
I worked my way through this book audiobook style, and am not sure that I would have sat and read the entire book myself. I'm not sure that kids today would even know or understand the concept of the 20,000 pyramid, though the book does a decent job of describing the game show.
If you are look for a good clean book for your daughter, this might be a book she should try.
No comments:
Post a Comment