Good afternoon readers!
I'm doing horrible at my goal of once a week! I'm lucky if I am able to write once a month! Lots of exciting things going on though.
I hosted craft weekend at my house with my sister and mom. What a fun time! We spent the weekend enjoying company, wine, and crafts. It just doesn't get much better than that.
At work I have made it past 2 Halloween Dance, and a Veteran's Day program. Normally I am moving right into preparing for the Riley Week Talent show -- however I have decided to give myself a rest and take time off from that. The next big event for me will be Riley Week and the Christmas Dance. It is nice to have a little extra time on my hands. I'm hoping to be able to manage some new recipes and some crafts. I have a few more projects up my sleeves.
I'm in the Christmas spirit this year! Not sure why, for those of you that know me... this is not normal! I already have one tree up (calm down it's not decorated)! And plans for two more. I absolutely love decorating my new house so I can't wait. I did promise the husband that I would wait until after Thanksgiving to decorate for Christmas. LOL (We have our first one this weekend.)
I haven't been cooking new things very often so here is a foodie thought for you: Try dry roasted peanuts and candy corn. I love this snack. I got this idea from my mother-in-law and I love it! I served it to some friend of mine and there was nothing left by the end of the weekend. Try it and enjoy!


No comments:
Post a Comment