Sunday, September 27, 2015

Just Be Me

Good Afternoon Readers,

Over the course of the last few months I have been struggling with a great many things. It's funny because looking back at the battles, I feel maybe it was all intended to possibly kick start my writing again.

I have found a church after 6 years. I love the fellowship and fun that I have with the people. I am in awe of the relationships that are growing, and the support I have been given from perfect strangers. I've also found myself in a Bible Study again! For that I am so thankful. But with strengthening your relationship with God, comes more attacks from the devil. He doesn't appreciate it when you are getting closer to God. We all know this!

The best part about all the strengthening that has been going on in my spirit is that my family is strengthening as well. I can see the love of Christ spreading in my family, as they too face challenges. I can see the outlook and perspective of situations changing! All because we serve and awesome GOD!

For the last few months I have been struggling with trying to be what I feel other's want me to be. This has always been a challenge for. I want to be accepted, I want to fit in. However, what this does is it makes me loose self-confidence, it creates inner turmoil, and increases anxiety. So what part of this is good? 

Over the last few weeks, I have been talking with GOD and gaining the confidence that I need to just continue to be the person that GOD created me to be. This means that I may not be as outgoing, or as vocal as others think I should be. I may not be able to do crazy things, or act silly around others. But that doesn't mean that I am not just as great as the silly person next to me. It does not mean that I don't love what I do just as much as the person over there. It just means that I have a different way of showing it. 

God did not want us all to be the same! Nor do we want to see everyone the exact same. So why is there always so much pressure to conform?

So for now! I'm just going to focus on my awesome God, and just be me. Honestly I think that me is pretty good! 

God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment