Good Evening Friends,
I'm back again! Admit it, I got you with the title of the blog! You had no intentions of reading this blog until you saw the title, and thought yourself.... hmmm... what is she going to tell us.
Well...
The struggle is real! I love to write, and I love to blog, but my struggle of coming up with what to talk about has been seriously stopping me from writing. I would love to write at least twice a week, but I can't come up with that much stuff to say. So I am going to ask my dedicated or not so dedicated readers for advice?
What are some topics I should cover this year? You can comment below, or you can comment on my facebook page if that is the way you are reading this.
What would you like to read about? Help end this struggle for me ...lol
Have a good evening friends!
(P.S. this is probably my shortest blog ever! I bet you are glad you picked this one to read.)
No comments:
Post a Comment