Ha ha! In the beginning there was this girl that wanted to write a blog. She really wanted to have a space where people could come together and talk about whatever was on their mind that day. She wanted to have a chance to talk about motherhood, cooking, and recipes.
This idea was very appealing to her younger sibbling, so her younger sister did exactly what younger sisters do. She copied her! Welcome to Laura's Own Thoughts. So I've already started of in contradiction, because blogging wasn't my idea. It was my sister's, but little sisters always steal ideas. Also, anyone who knows me knows that I love to write. So this space has been created so I can do just that.
In my space I hope to just be able to write about whatever is on my mind or my heart at the moment I decide to sit down and write. I would love to hear from any of you, and feel free to comment, give advice, or even tell me how absolutely ridiculous I am. It's fine!
I honestly have no idea where this blog will lead, but only time will tell. If I get back to writing little excerpts here and there, maybe I will get back into writing some poetry again! It's been ages!
This is my first set of ramblings. Hope you enjoy, and till next time!
PS. Don't forget to remind someone they are special today!!
Congrats on the new blog... copy cat... just kidding. I am glad you decided to set one up because I know you will be good at posting thoughts and you like to write! Look forward to seeing what is in store for your own space!
ReplyDelete