My Bible at work always falls open to the same page. Does yours? At first I didn't notice this phenomenon, but after opening my Bible multiple times I started to take notice. Suddenly I thought, is this a coincidence or is my Bible trying to tell me something. So I read the pages that it ALWAYS opens up to, and here is what I found.
Psalms 30: 1- 2 LORD, I will give you honor. You brought me out of deep trouble. You didn't give my enemies the joy of seeing me die. (2) LORD my God, I called out to you for help. And you healed me.
Psalms 30: 11-12 You turned my loud crying into dancing. You removed my black clothes and dressed me with joy. So my heart will sing to you. I can't keep silent. LORD, my God, I will give you thanks forever.
Can I just say AMEN!
PSALMS 32:8 I will guide and teach you the way you should go. I will give you good advice and watch over you.
Take a minute and see where your Bible falls open to. What is your Bible telling you?
May God bless you this week.

Amen... It still amazes me every time the Lords work is at hand. Isn't that amazing that he knows exactly what you need to read and when? I just love those verses because for you it is so perfectly written to describe where you have been and where is has and is still taking you! Thanks for the thoughts... I will definitely have to start paying more attention!!
ReplyDelete