I'm so excited to be writing my first Books blog for my year long goal of 20 books in 2012. I'm also very excited that I am on target with this blogging idea that I have given lots of thought to over the last few months of 2011.
My first book is Blackberry Summer by RaeAnne Thayne, 376 pages.
This is a nice relaxing novel about a divorced mother of two, who after being faced with a number of challenges realized that she needed a wake up call and received just that. She has to heal from physical wounds of a car accident and the emotional wounds of a divorce. While the new Sheriff in town is creating another stir of emotions that she must face. The Sheriff himself has a few demons of his own to conquer.
This was a nice little read, quick and entertaining. It was a change of pace than what I normally read. I nice little Romance novel never does a heart wrong. If you would like a nice little read, try reading Blackberry Summer.
No comments:
Post a Comment