Monday, March 19, 2012

Books 9 - A Very Wimpy Kid

A Very Wimpy Kid
By Lee Ivory






This book is about a boy who is very weak, and is continuously picked on by his older brother, and the town bully. After being severely beaten the character finds a non violent way to get back at this kid, and stop him from bullying.

This was a very simple read, and only about 100 pages. It was fast and easy. Definitely written for younger students. I would say 5th grade or lower.

I really only thought this book deserved about one star, because it was so simple, and there are a ton of grammatical errors, and typos in the book. Sometimes I had to read the line a couple of times to decipher what was being written. I don't think that is something you should have to do with a published book.

This is not really I a book I would recommend to anyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment