Wednesday, November 21, 2012

Oreo Cookie Ball

I know I always say that I am going to give up writing about food. But then I can't because I LOVE food, and I love to try new things. I lucked onto this awesome new recipe the other day and thought it would make for a good, quick and easy Holiday desert.

Oreo Cookie Balls....

Ingredients:
36 Oreos (finely Chopped)
1 pkg cream cheese
Chocolate chips (can be white chocolate)

Step 1 - Crush Oreos, mix in package of Cream Cheese. Roll into 1 inch balls and then freeze for 10-15 minutes. I placed them on wax paper to make it easier.

Step 2 - Melt chocolate, and dip Oreo balls into the chocolate, and place back on wax paper. Once all Oreos are dipped place back in freezer until the chocolate has hardened.

Comments:
These cookies should make about 48 balls, however since I probably am not good at measuring 1 inch balls, I only had 24. They are very rich. These would be great with ice cream, or a tall glass of milk.

Once I figured out the whole melting chocolate thing! These were pretty easy to make. I will definitely be making them again.

You can find the complete recipe if my version isn't good enough at Allrecipes.com

They were a huge hit at my own Thanksgiving, and I hope someone else has the opportunity to enjoy!

Have a great Thanksgiving!!

No comments:

Post a Comment