Wednesday, February 13, 2013
Almost There. 3 More Days!!
Well, I'm almost there... The dresses have been fitted, the hair has been fixed, and all the details are falling into place. The last few things still need to be finished, but in just two short days we will be decorating and having rehearsal dinner.
This has been a long and wonderful journey. If it is any indication as to what married life is going to be like, I say BRING IT ON!!! Many of my friends have warned me that being engaged is some of the hardest times in a person's relationship. I kept telling my fiancé this is going to be the most difficult time in our relationship that we have been through yet. However, to be honest, it hasn't been that miserable. Sure we have squabbled a couple of times over who to invite, or how to do this or that. But I wouldn't call it arguing or fighting. Just disagreeing.
He has had to deal with my emotional unrest, and my stress. He has been AMAZING! When I get overwhelmed he puts things in perspective and we move on. If it wasn't for this man, I wouldn't be ready to walk down that isle. This has truely been an amazing experience for me.
Our friends and family have been so supportive and loving through all the planning, and arranging. We have been blessed beyond what words can say. I can't wait to be married to my best friend. God really did have an amazing plan for me, it was just a matter of waiting long enough to see it.
Over the course of the last few weeks, I have felt so uplifted and a certain peace floating around in my heart. If I had to guess, a few of my favorite people in life have been including me in prayers. Including us in prayers.
Over the course of the last couple of days, I have been getting random emails and voicemail messages to confirm the feeling I was getting. Because of all of those, I am READY! We are READY!!
Please continue to pray for calm nerves, and a lifted spirit as this is about to be the best day of our lives. I'm so excited to start gaining experience on being married and having a home. It's time to begin making this new life. I can't wait to see what my next 30 years brings.
This will be my last blog as Miss. .. when I return it will be as a Mrs.
Love you all!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment