
So I was in my car on my way to school the other day, and my mood was less than positive. It has been really overwhelming lately. Of course on the radio comes "How Great Is Our God" and I had to smile because that was exactly what I needed to be remind of that morning. It made me take five minutes and thank my AWESOME LORD for all the wonderful blessings he has given me over the years. All the wonderful victories he has allowed me to realize what I have had. In this time of being thankful to my LORD, it allowed me to have the perspective to look beyond myself and see that a number of the things I had been struggling with. It was such an enlightening experiences as I prepared for another day at work.
Upon arriving at school, first period I had this ground breaking moment about what I was teaching and how I was teaching it. The funniest part was I can't believe that I didn't come up with this idea years ago. I can't wait to put some of my new idea's to work. Hopefully, it will work. But for the first time, I'm honestly willing to try and fail (though I don't feel like it will).
Since going back to school I have had a number of great adventures. I attended my first Bachlorette party ever. It was a very cool experience. I attended my first Scrapbooking retreat with wonderful friends and my family. Andy & I attended a wedding of a dear friend. Another friend had her second baby (which I can't wait to see). A close friend just celebrated her first year of marriage. So many wonderful and positive things have been happening in our lives.
My co-worker and friend (Kate) and I just wrapped our hour Student Council Halloween party and dance. Which is always an interesting time. Our kids just got their 2013 shirts, and we are jumping right into the Veteran's Day program. This is a very stressful program, because I want to make sure that it truly honors those who serve our country, and those who have served our country. Once we finish with that we will jump right in and begin working on the BMS Has Talent - Talent Show. Sounds busy, but being involved with Student Council is one of the coolest things I get to do in my line of work. I love working with these creative kids.
Andy & I celebrated our first Halloween. We were so excited to get to welcome our first trick-or-treaters. However, with the nasty weather, and our location we only had one adorable little kitten/witch show up for treats. It was kind of sad. However, it left some nice candy for me!
On top of all this we are entering the Holiday Season! Andy and I will be learning to mess our two schedules together, and spend some wonderful time with our families. I look forward to spending time with our families.


No comments:
Post a Comment