Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Back To School

2013-07-09 16.45.51.jpg

It's back to school time! After spending some time in the classroom this summer I have my NEW room decorated and ready to go.

2013-07-09 16.46.12.jpg


This room really is huge! I have spent some time getting my bulletin boards ready to go. A few new additions to the room, are the black and red pom poms, the new black and red, decor. We also have a new fish who has yet to be named. (For those of you that are wondering, no he is not black and red)
2013-07-10 16.18.51.jpg2013-07-09 12.24.28.jpg
I've added a new bulletin board, and I have created a couple projects to just add some personality to my room.
2013-07-13 18.42.58.jpg

I'm really fond of the black, white, & red wreath that is now hanging outside of my door. Of course I wouldn't be ready for school if I didn't take the time to update our Student Council board.
2013-07-08 14.03.04.jpg


Finally I decided to pick a theme for my room this year. The theme is based from a quote from Mother Teresa "You can do things I cannot do. I can do things you cannot do. Together we can do Great things." It was great to incorporate this theme into the room and then realize that our new principal and created a theme for our entire building "A place where we help each other get better every day".

Have you ever thought about how you help someone else get better?

This year was probably one of the toughest starts to the year that I have ever had. But after three days I am starting to get into the groove, and though I have a lot of work to do after school each evening, I am getting there. I look forward to seeing how this school year develops and expands.

No comments:

Post a Comment