That's beside the point. The last couple months have been a HUGE struggle for me. I have dealt with a number of issues. Most of which I have kept very private and will continue to keep private. But for this to make sense I should say that I abruptly lost my Grandfather, whom I adored. It lost the fight to pancreatic cancer, after just a few short weeks of knowing he was fighting it. He is in the place we all dream of going.
There have been numerous other health concerns with family members and friends, and we (friends and family) have just felt like we have been going through a storm. Emotions and feelings, and stress has been all over the place. I have been dealing with some serious depression (which I am okay to admit, because I have always dealt with it open and honestly.)
I am not one to ask for prayer requests for myself very often, and after wanting all my requests to go for my Grandfather, I just couldn't' ask for more. Don't get me wrong GOD and I have been talking A LOT lately! and he is AWESOME.
Which brings me to the title of today. How does your Facebook treat you? When you get on do you get brought down by everyone's drama? Do you feel caught up on the latest news? Do you get irritated by how wonderful everyone else is?
Have you thought about these questions? Lately, I have really been considering getting rid of Facebook, because everyone talks about the drama. But this is how Facebook treats me.
On a day I was feeling totally beat down a friend posts this:

When I'm feeling tired of all this snow, a friend posts something beautiful.
(Picture taken by Angela Taylor)
And when after feeling so down, I have a wonderful day, and all I want to do is praise GOD. A friend posts this video.
And that was all this week. So how is my Facebook treating me, just how I need to be treated. The LORD is using my friends to help me through, even though my friends don't know it. Thank you LORD, and thank you FRIENDS! I cherish each and everyone of you!

No comments:
Post a Comment