Sunday, October 5, 2014

Once a Week Is Proving to be Difficult

Hello Readers!

Ok so in my last blog 2 weeks ago I said I was going to write more often. Well we see how that is panning out. However, it has been crazy. Andy and I started a yard redo project months ago and it finally was all wrapped up the this past week. But before I get there here is a quick recap.

Two weeks ago was Bluffton Street Fair week! This is just a crazy week. Everyone gets excited about street fair and spends lots of money and time up town. Andy & I personally try to avoid it. However, this year was a little different. A friend of Andy's was in town so we went up there opening night to hang out with him. It was fun! Then on Thursday I marched in the parade (I really should say walked -- band geek days coming back) with school. It was actually a fun time.



That same weekend we went the 98.9 The Bear Birthday Bash, and got to see a few bands. It was fun because it was at Parkview Field and we have never been there before. Even though it wasn't music that I listen to that often it was still a fun experience.



We even ran into my cousin Jy.

The following day, I was able to spend some time with my two wild and crazy nieces. We took them to Washington Park to play. That is always fun, especially when Uncle Andy shows up with his RC car and scares the girls. Addi spend a decent amount hiding up on top of the slide.


The following weekend our yard was completed. This was a process of building us a new back stoop, and regrading our yard, and then reseeding the yard. I'm so glad it is finished, now if only the grass would grow. We haven't mowed the yard since early September. I'm ready to not have the worst yard in the neighborhood.





Last weekend I surprised Andy with Indianapolis Colts tickets so I took him to see the game. We also went to Monument circle and walked around. He actually convinced me to go all the way up to the tower. That was exciting. Then we took in the sights of the game! Which was a good game by the way.






Finally this past week was a normal week except that we went back down to Indy with Dad and Pam to celebrate my birthday that was back in August. We had a fun time with everyone! Actually it the time ended too quickly and I wish we could have spent more time together. Guess that just means we need to get together more often.

I did in the last bit of time manage to try a new recipe. Last week I made Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup. It was so good. I am attaching the recipe below.

Creamy Chicken Noodle Soup - From Cooking Classy

This was excellent! Give it a try and tell me what you think. Enjoy and keep cooking and being fun! I hope to be able to write next week!

No comments:

Post a Comment