Friday, September 23, 2011

Street Fair (Post 3)

Okay, I have to admit that I actually went to the Street Fair. I know I can't really believe it either! I decided that after staying away from all of that food for a whole week I would treat myself to some fair food.  Considering that I was even given a day off work because of Street Fair. It was the last I could do.

To be able to handle it myself I decided that I would go to the fair during the day (this is the least busy time) it was nice to go then. Nothing to exciting. I of course had to look at EVERY food stand before I was able to even think about getting something.

I think the total trip to the street fair was about one hour. Then it was off to Fort Wayne to have some fun on my day off.

I will be avoiding Street Fair for the remainder of its time. There is just one more full day left. By midnight tomorrow night it will all be over, and by Sunday the place will be cleared out. That will be nice. I will be able to park back around my building, and I will actually be able to take my trash out. (I haven't been able to do that all week, considering that where the dumpster is located is where all of the fair people have been setting up their residence). For some reason I just didn't feel comfortable taking it down there. Not to mention I would be walking through the fair with a bag of trash! What a sight that would be!

This may be my final Fair post, but I am not sure. I might have one more in me.

No comments:

Post a Comment