Saturday, September 24, 2011

Street Fair (Post 4)

Just when I thought that Street Fair was starting to win me over...

I had to go to a wedding reception tonight, so I have been away from town almost four hours. When I tried to go to my temporary parking spot there was no room, so I had to drive back to Andy's house. Then he brought me to town and I walked two blocks to my house. To find out there is a dance party going on right outside my window! The worst part is that it was hard to get in the door, and the next part is that the music is so loud that I'm not sure I can even watch tv this evening. The big thing seems like I am not going to be able to go to bed until midnight when they shut them down. :(

It probably wouldn't be a very big deal if I wasn't really really tired!! Oh did I mention they are playing teeny bopper music, so it's not even GOOD music. Ugh! I keep telling myself only two more hours. Just two more hours and Street Fair will be gone for another year. Let's hope by this time next year, I am not living in this apartment right above street fair.

To look at the positive part, I have to say that this is the last night, and this is the first night that I have thought really stinks living here. I'm sure the street cleaner coming through at five in the morning will not be cool either, but we will cross that road when it gets there.

So this is my last Street Fair post. Hope someone has gotten some enjoyment about it. I guess I will have to come up with another topic for next week or next month.

No comments:

Post a Comment